Logistics, Access, costs, property releases, timeline.
Travelling between the cost and Canberra will be one of the major issues. I feel that it would be best to shoot my outdoor location work first as Rip Curl is predominantly a summer based company (especially in my head) so it would be good to get the images completed before winter has set in too much. After that I can complete my studio images. For the studio images I will need to obtain model release for any images that contain models. For my location work property release will not be a huge issue until I get to the architectural images.
Week 8 – Submit Folio proposal. Begin shooting location images
Week 9 – Continue shooting location images
Break – Continue shooting location
Week 10 – Begin shooting studio
Week 11 – Continue shooting studio
Week 12 – Continue Shooting
Week 13 – Reshooting
Week 14 – Reshooting
Week 15 – Printing
Week 16 – Submit
No comments:
Post a Comment